We released our latest update on Fozzels.com today; version 2.8.0.
This release brings a host of bug fixes, improvements, and new features designed to enhance your experience and productivity.
Here’s a rundown of today’s highlights:
- Chat GPT-4 is now integrated in Fozzels! If you have the gpt-4 API enabled in your OpenAI-account, you can now select the GPT-4 to generate texts.
- Now you can choose a category in a Flow, by simply selecting in a category tree. This is easier than to select the Category ID number.
- We’ve optimized performance to ensure you can work efficiently and effortlessly.
- We’ve made it even easier to find out what package you need best. Navigate with ease, by seeing the data on your personal dashboard.
- Synchronization of all integrations, product attributes and categories is done every night, so that all the data is always current.
- Check out all existing Open AI models directly in the profile.
- Now it’s possible to select category filters to customer attribute and use category tree while creating flow.
- We’ve been hard at work fixing those pesky bugs. Your experience should now be smoother and more reliable when switching between pages.
- If the data is not present in the batch list, you will see that in the batchlist itself.
- Our new email structure is also improved.
We want to express our heartfelt gratitude for your continued support. Your feedback has been invaluable in shaping this update, and we can’t wait for you to explore all the new possibilities it brings.
If you have any questions, feedback, or just want to say hi, please reach out to our friendly support team. We’re here to assist you every step of the way.
Happy exploring, and enjoy the new features.
Warm regards, The Fozzels Team