Fozzels release 2.9.0 Written on . Posted in Fozzels.
We are happy to introduce version 2.9.0 of Fozzels.com, with new features, improvements, and bug fixes. Here's what's new:
- In the Flow builder now the category names are visable instead of IDs to make it easier for you to create custom flows.
- We have changeed the batch list page by creating an extra column with a direct link to the product page on your site. Now you can easily see changes made by Fozzels to the product page on your site with one click.
- We added a flow filter menu for the effortless switching between your websites, if you have more than one.
- We added a date picker to the "created_at" field so you can set a date faster.
- We changed the flow managing by adding the attribute option. Now you can copy and archieve the existing flow or save and continue working with the same flow.
- We've optimized the performance of our product, resulting in smoother flow completetions.
- In the Flow list, the newest Flows are now shown on top. This makes it easier to see the Flows with the latest changes.
- We've made several user interface enhancements to make the product more intuitive and user-friendly.
- We've addressed security vulnerabilities to safeguard your data and privacy by adding email validation.
- Redirects of the Integration and Flow pages were deleted. Now you remain on the same page where you are working after a change.
- The attributes are now made responsive, so it won’t baffle you with all the volume.
We're committed to providing you with the best possible experience, and your feedback is invaluable. If you encounter any issues or have suggestions for further improvements, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Thank you for choosing Fozzels.com.
Best regards, Fozzels Team.